International electronic music festival is now in its 12th year, has toured every continent and attracts a world-wide audience of over 3 million! And finally Australia welcomes Creamfields to its shores! On the 3rd of May it was Brisbane’s turn to enjoy the heart-stopping beats, feel the hot sun kiss their bodies and dance up a dust storm! And though we were distracted by the charm of LMFAO we did manage to find time to check out some of the festival fashion.
Top Trends for the Boys:
1. Check collared shirts – red or blue with a black check dominated the men’s flannel…it’s a little bit bogan made a lot bit cool.
2. Black Converse – one trend for both the girls and the boys; all black, hi-top or low-top just get your tootsies in a pair.
3. Skinny shorts – just above the knee with a little cuff and tight! Black denim, blue denim or coloured denim…
Top Trends for the Girls:
1. Black Cons – one trend for both the girls and the boys; all black, hi-top or low-top just get your happy feet in a pair.
2. Statement bandeau under a loose singlet – keep the singlet a plain colour and go wild with the bandeau underneath!
3. Frayed denim shorts – the shorter the better, as long as you can get away with it!
For more from Creamfields see our photo gallery: http://www.brisbanethreads.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=125&Itemid=92