How exciting…! The Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival Brisbane has just announced the lineup for the 2012 festival!
From Saturday 25 – Friday 31 August, the Fashion Festival (at the new location Treasury Casino & Hotel) will present the hottest Spring/Summer collections across an exciting line-up of runway shows and fashionable events. Tickets go on sale tomorrow, Friday May 25, with just 93 days until the first high heel hits the catwalk!
This year, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Festival Brisbane will host nine Group Shows beneath the official Festival Marquee in Queens Park at Treasury Casino & Hotel. Leading local, national and international fashion designers and retailers will showcase their new season collections, from major names such as Easton Pearson, Akira, Ginger & Smart and Camilla, to Queensland favourites like Paul Hunt, Pia du Pradal, Darb Couture, Sacha Drake and Tengdahl.
The team at Brisbane Threads have been studying the program closely to pick out our must-attend events of the festival…
- The opening night after party
- Deepen The Conversation: Fashion & Cultural Identity. (A fabulous event hosted by the State Library of Queensland)
- The Sunday Mail Group Show
- Australian Fashion Graduate of The Year Show
- Emerging Designer Group Show
- And of course… the Mercedes-Benz Highlights Parade and Wrap Party!!! Now just to work on getting an invite…and what to wear!
Tickets go on sale TOMORROW, Friday 25 May and are available through QTIX or online via www.mbff.com.au